This unique showcase takes visitors on a journey as an apprentice to uncover the scientific principles and processes behind the creation of his artwork made with LEGO bricks. Visitors learn what it takes to design and build these beautiful works of art utilizing LEGO bricks.
Through a series of engaging galleries, the exhibition combines the artistry of Sean Kenney with scientific exploration, fostering a deeper understanding of the creative process.
- Experimenting, iterating, and problem-solving are at the core of science and art.
- Art and creativity reveal a world of possibility and imagination.
- The science behind shape, form, and color theory teaches us to see the world differently.
- Amazing possibilities arise when we combine art and science into STEAM.
- Explore the intersection of science and art through one-of-a-kind sculptures built with LEGO bricks.
- Experiment with various shapes and structures found in nature and engineering.
- Play with color for a hands-on understanding of its scientific characteristics.
- Journey through a real artist’s workshop and experience social and intergenerational connection in a fun, eye-popping environment.
- Learn firsthand how creativity and exploration can lead to incredible discoveries and innovations.
- Immerse yourself in play through engaging activities, form,and color, and discover the transformative power of creativity and innovation.
6,000 sq ft or 10,000 sq ft
(550 or 930 sq m)
Exhibition is currently in development and is subject to change.