Nature POP! takes you through three sections that transition from the great wilderness through gardening at home. The story opens with majestic wild animals, transitions to familiar ecosystems, and culminates at mankind’s coexistence with nature.
Special emphasis is given to the powerful colors of LEGO bricks, and how their selective use can imbue symbolic meaning to the form of our large-scale sculptures. With the dynamic, intricate beauty of nature, frozen in 44 sculptures in 24 displays, Sean aims to simultaneously draw attention to the world around us in a way that is true to himself and the subject matter.
Nature POP! aims to retain the character and sensation of Sean’s Nature Connects exhibition. Some of the popular themes noted in this exhibition are:
- The elegant, natural forms found in nature
- The balance of ecosystems
- Adult/offspring relationships
- Symbiotic and mutualistic relationships
- The symbolism of animals within culture
- Humans’ role in maintaining ecological stability
5,000–20,000 sq ft
475–1,850 sq m
Exhibition is currently being built and subject to change.