This powerful exhibition explores life by displaying real, perfectly preserved human bodies and more anatomical specimens. More than a simple display of human specimens, REAL BODIES will connect audiences to a deeper sense of what it means to be alive.
The exhibition pushes boundaries while seamlessly blending art, science, and emotion as a museum of the self. Exploring these systems within the body, REAL BODIES reveals deep synergy between breathing, hunger, the rhythm of the heart, love, motion, thought and medicine that makes each person unique.
- Anatomical, cultural, and emotional narratives transform the way we view the human body
- Digs deeper into the beauty of the body, mind, and soul than any other exhibition of its kind
- Explore the entire human experience from the first breath to the last with dramatic, compelling, and emotionally moving immersive galleries
- Unique perspectives on human anatomy and its importance to world cultures
- Presents the human body’s complex systems through a series of approachable art gallery displays
- Reveals the synergy between breathing, hunger, the rhythm of the heart, love, motion, thought, and medicine that makes each person unique
REAL BODIES takes visitors on a journey asking them to explore who they are, where they come from and what they choose to do with the life and body they have been given.
- Anatomist’s Study
- What Becomes of Us
5,000–10,000 sq ft
475–925 sq m